Product & Process Development
Our Advanced Composites Design (ACD) team includes the best engineering talent in the field. We will work closely with you to develop and implement solutions that readily scale up to meet volume manufacturing demands.
As a leader in thermoplastic advanced composites Fiberforge can help you to navigate the many material suppliers and material selections available—Fiberforge does not produce the tape. However, with all of the fibers and thermoplastic resins available for making composite parts, material selection is a critical engineering decision that impacts cost, performance and manufacturability.
Performance requirements include weight, stiffness, toughness and environmental factors. Our specialized engineers will work with you to maximize the benefits of thermoplastics including depth-of-draw, radii limitations and tool design.
Industry-Leading Expertise in Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites
Fiberforge engineers utilize software, in-house laboratory testing equipment and an extensive knowledge base on composite design to improve product performance and reduce cost. Our engineers will consult with you on various thermoplastic requirements.
We carefully tailor fiber orientation and thickness within the part to optimize part performance, while our patented manufacturing processes improves throughput and minimizes cost.
Advanced Composite Engineering Experience & Services
- Complex computer aided design
- Composite part prototyping
- Materials characterization, qualification and testing
- Composites design and analysis
- Machine design and automation
- Tooling design
- Thermoforming process development
- Lean manufacturing and quality systems
- Process development and optimization
- Precision part finishing
- Advanced bonding and welding
- Ultrasonic non-destructive inspection
- Partnerships with other equipment suppliers and system integrators
Contact Us to speak with the Fiberforge team of advanced composite engineers.